Monday, May 14, 2012

I really have some Amazing Clients | Referral Rewards | Hanover Lifestyle Photographer

Well I know that I have said this only a Million times, but I think it is needed to be said one more time! I REALLY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING CLIENTS! That's why it is so easy for me to offer Amazing reward programs to those clients. So with that said I am super excited to announce my all new (giving even more back) Referral Rewards!


I will be ordering and sending out Referral Rewards Cards to my 2012 Clients over the next few months. So make sure you keep your eyes out for your cards. Not to forget that I will be setting up a great Mombassidor program for my top clients & their Awesome referrals! More to come soon.


Don't forget to check out these other great Post:








No comments:

Post a Comment