Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm giving it all AWAY! \\ Holiday Special \\ Hanover Family Photographer

The Holidays are Coming!!!

Are you ready for the approaching holidays? I know I am! I can already feel the chill in the air as I take the dogs for the morning & afternoon walks. Which excited me because I know in just a few short weeks I will have requests for Holiday Sessions from all my great clients!

But did you know that October and November are the best time to have your Family's Holiday Photos taken?

Well To help easy your Holiday Stress level I am offering a great Holiday Helpers Session special! A fun filled 1 hour holiday photo session with ME! and I will even give you 25 holiday Greeting Cards & 3 Free Gift Prints!

Sounds great right? But there's more!

Every holiday Season so many people go with out the ability to but their children great gifts, so this year I am going to give back! that's right I am taking $25 from every Holiday Helpers Session and donating it to the Salvation Army of Richmond, VA in your name to help the needed families this holiday season.
I am also asking you to help me give back! That's right I am asking that each family bring at least 1 NEW and UN-WRAPPED toy for a young child to be donated along with the monetary donation.
AND for every gift you bring to donate I will give you 3 Free gift prints from your Session! That's right for spending $25 on a child in need I am going to give you $75 worth of Professional Prints!
***
FOR ALL DETAILS PLEASE SEE IMAGE BELOW
***

Our hope is to help as many families as possible over this coming holiday season, but I know I couldn't do it with out your help!

Please contact me today to reserve you special Holiday Helpers Session! Session times won't last long!
***
Holiday Helper Sessions require a signed contract and $50 deposit paid to hold date and time.



UPDATE!!!!!
November 10th session will be at 3pm NOT 5pm 
&
November 17th session will be at 3pm NOT 5pm

November 4th @ 9AM is taken

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! What an awesome way to give back to your area and to kids in need this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete