Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Professional Help Needed \\ Open House 2013 \\ Virginia Wedding Photographer

Professional Help Needed ASAP!

HaHa, I am sure all my close friends are reaching for their phones to call the closest physic ward and make a drop appointment! Thanks Guys! 

I am working on a great new project for Early 2013, as most everyone in Virginia knows December, January, and most of February are not my poppin' times of the year. So I was informed of a great fun way to get my clients out and enjoying some great times with great Vendors in the local area. 

I'm Hosting an Open House! 

here is where the Professional Help comes IN...

I am looking for several great Richmond Professionals that would like to take a night and work together to get more driving business to our great City! From Make-up Artist to Wine carriers. From raffle donations to local bands, I need it all!

So here's what I am looking for:

* Large Venue (can hold about 100 people)
* Small Band
* Hair Artist (that would also like to work with me in the future)
* Make-Up Artist (Also working together in the future)
* Local Private Owned Wine Store or Winery
* Local hot spots for Donations
* Raffle Items
* Major Gift Certificates
* Cake Artist
* & so much more!

I need to hear from you!

If you own a small business in Ashland or Richmond I want to hear from you. Even if you are not listed above I would love the chance to talk over some ideas and find ways to use your special talents during our January Open House!

Send me a quick E-mail with you contact information & your Business description, I will quickly return your message and start discussing details! (That's Right I love details!)


Even if your not a local Business Owner but want to contribute in some way don't be afraid to contact me, I will need extra hands to help set up and run this great event. (E-mail Me!)


**Please only submit Donations from Legal Business**
Time Donations are always welcomed & rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment