Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photo Arrangements \\ One Frame Friday \\ Richmond Photographer

TGIF! 

I know I am so ready for this weekend! I think I have been quietly counting down the days since last Saturday. That's right I am super excited to get to work tomorrow morning! 

James & Jamie are getting Married!!!!
WAHOO!

Woow, that is me getting ahead of myself again. First I have to give my readers a great One Frame Friday post! Last Week I posted about my Birthday. This week I think I will go with something a little more helpful with the holidays coming soon!

How do you step outside the box and arrange all those photos on your walls?



So you just had an awesome session with me, then we order a ton of prints for your beautiful home! Now that you are home with you beautiful prints what do you do?

Most people (Including me) take the prints and set them on their desk! WHaT? all that beautiful art is just sitting in an envelope on your desk?!?!?! 

Are you mad woman!?!?!?!

Why not plan out an awesome photo arrangement from your prints come home? There are tons of options to meet any space! 

Planning \\ Before photos come home

I have set up a special Board on Pinterest just for Photo Arrangements, check it out for more information and great ideas to use in your home!

Hildebrandt Photography \\ Pinterest
I want to see your arrangements! snap a photo and upload it to Facebook you might make it on our Update Blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment