Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jacob's Birthday \\ Sesame Street \\ Bumpass Children's Photographer


Jacob's 1st Birthday Party


July 21, 2012
Sesame Street Friends


This party was brought to you by the letter "J" and the number "1"




















"
Sally, you`ve never seen a street like Sesame Street before. Everything happens here. You`re gonna love it!"














"Yes, it is I, *Sup*-er Grover! Protector of small children and bunny rabbits!"












"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. It`s the most remarkable word I`ve ever seen. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. I wish I knew exactly what I mean. It starts out like an A word, as anyone can see. But somewhere in the middle, it gets awful "QR" to me. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. If I ever find out just what this word can mean, I`ll be the smartest bird the world has ever seen."



"Cowabunga!"



No comments:

Post a Comment