Friday, September 21, 2012

One Frame Friday \\ Birthday Special \\ Richmond Virginia Photographer

I am so terrible about writing my Blogs! CRAP!!! I really have got to get my act in gear and write all these awesome blogs that I have started but then forgot! But enough of that for now... It's One Frame Friday!!!

It's my birthday weekend!! So the truth is I will not be turning... Um "24" until Sunday BUT it's friday and I try not to work on Sundays, cause we all need a family day. Here are my special Birthday Head shots take by a really good friend (& Photographer) Daniel Toney...


Daniel Toney Photography \\ http://danieltoneyphotography.blogspot.com

 Yeah that's right I'm getting older! But with my old age comes Wisdom (or so they say) so I have decided to give away discounts all weekend long!

WHAT?!?!?! The birthday girl is giving away gifts?

That's right! This morning I announced to all my Newsletter readers that Booking with the Birthday girl really pays off, & I early announced my Holiday Helper Special! 

Would you like to know what they know?.?.?.?

All you have to do is sign up for my Newsletter and i will share all the love with you too!


That's right I am not too picky of a birthday girl I am still willing to share in the many gifts!
Make sure you sign up soon! The gifts will only last for this weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment