Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dennis & Kristina \\ September 22, 2012 \\ Hanover Wedding Photographer

Husband & Wife
Mr. & Mrs. Dennis Mitchell
September 22, 2012
Hanover, Virginia




"Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea \\ To the open arms of the sea \\ Lonely rivers sigh wait for me wait for me \\ I'll be coming home wait for me

\\ Oh my love my darling \\ I've hungered hungered for your touch \\ A long lonely time \\ And time goes by so slowly \\ And time can do so much \\ Are you still mine \\ I need your love \\ I need your love
\\ God speed your love to me"
The Righteous Brothers \\ Unchained Melody lyrics
Dennis & Kristina's First Dance








Dennis & Kristina's First Meeting:

"I was in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver. Dennis was the state trooper who worked the wreck." 
Almost 3. 5 years ago

How Dennis popped the big question:

"Haha, he gave me a brown box that he wrapped in newspaper in front of me for christmas. I thought it was empty (hes done that before). I opened it and it was a ring. Then I had to actually drag the question out of him lol. It was so his style!"










The Experience of your Wedding:

"Great! I had a blast from start to finish"

Any Advise for my Next Bride:

"Just let Erica do her thing! She's amazing and just trust in her talent. Its one thing you wont have to worry about on your big day!"

Your Photo Timeline:

"I loved it all she just told me what to do and where which made it so easy on me, no thinking just enjoying my day."


Preparing for the Wedding Photos:


"Be sure to tell the family where to be and when, it seemed like we spent forever getting people together. I really wish I would have been clearer to the family so that we would have had more time for fun photos."









Special Props:

"Haha the wedding was all one big prop, not to mention the pitch fork!"



The Nerves:

"My boots didn't arrive until one week before the wedding and I ordered them almost five months earlier."

More Advise:

"Just don't stress, none of it will happen without you so take your time and have fun. Also stop and take in the moments the memories. The day/night goes by quickly!"

















And they Lived Happily Ever After!



No comments:

Post a Comment