Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Adam is Coming \\ Regional Memorial Hospital \\ Hanover Labor Photographer

September 10, 2012
Regional Memorial Hospital
Adam is Coming!


"I hope you never look back, but you never forget, All the ones who love you, in the place you left, I hope you always forgive, and you never regret, And you help somebody every chance you get, Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake, And you always give more than you take."


\\How did you find out you were expecting\\
I was being mean to people. Usually the first symptom for me... 

\\What was the first thing you did after confirming you were pregnant\\ 
Woke up Matt with the positive test. 

\\What did you want to have at first Boy or Girl\\
 Boy!!









"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, You never need to carry more that you can hold, And while you're out there getting where you;re getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too , Yeah, this, is my wish."

\\How did your girls take the News of a new baby coming along\\
Hannah asked for a brother. 

\\What was most memorable about this pregnancy\\
I loved hitting 20 weeks and knowing everything was ok!

\\What was most memorable about this labor & delivery\\ 
Having so many people there for me, big change from Elizabeth, it was just Matt and I. I also LOVED my nurse! 








" I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you want to go, And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door closed, I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window, If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile."












"This is my wish, I hope you know somebody loves you, May all your dreams stay big!"

\\Any advise for future Labor Clients of Hildebrandt Photography?\\
Erica helped me with more than just taking my pictures. She sat with me as my family ran out for food and answered my texts from my friends and family, she made the entire atmosphere comfortable. 

\\If you could have changed anything about your Labor session what would it be\\
Being able to EAT! or at the least have my dr not get held up by those other mothers! (He not only had the baby that kept him at henrico drs, but delivered a baby at mrmc 20 minutes before adam was born)

\\What were your top Names.. Boy & Girl\\
Adam was always the top boy name, and Harper for a girl

\\Update on Adam's life now...\\
Adam is still backwards on his time, he likes to stay up and look at me all night and sleep all day. He snores the cutest squeaky snore. The girls are completely in love with him, and want to hold him all the time. He still has a touch of jaundice, so I have to take him to the dr every friday. He grew out of preemie clothes and now fits newborns and some 0-3. His first outing was to a steakhouse to celebrate his grandmas birthday and he was held all night. 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment