Monday, January 21, 2013

Sara's 9 Month Maternity \\ Randolph-Macon College \\ Ashland Maternity Photographer

Sara's 9th Month Maternity


Well it's finally here, Sara's Final Maternity session with me in 2013! Addison is just a few weeks away and I know this photographer couldn't be more excited to meet her! Sara and I had talked about making the 2 hour trip north to capture some amazing images in our nations capital but then days later we heard the weather forecast for SNOW (3-5 inches) & I could not pass up this beautiful small town under a blanket of snow. With the timing just right I couldn't ask for a more beautiful Maternity Session if I had special ordered it.  

Sweet Baby Addison is due here any day now and you better believe I will be there for every minute of her arrival. Stay tuned to this blog to see her beautiful arrival very soon!








So better than the Capital City!



No comments:

Post a Comment