Monday, January 14, 2013

Maria & Brandon Pt. 1 \\ Main Street Station, Richmond \\ Richmond Couples Photographer

Maria & Brandon

Photos taken at Main Street Station, Downtown Richmond, Virginia

If you think back you might have seen this beautiful couple on my Blog before... Way back when I needed to invest in education, but not to worry as my talent has grown the Britts have stuck with me. I had the honor of capturing some great times with Maria & Brandon this past Saturday. From Maria's 4 inch heels to Brandon's desire to climb every wall or beam in sight, this was a fun and edgy (for my normal Photographic style) photo session.

I love having loyal clients that allow me to take a simple Couples Session and turn it into strong and defining images. Well enough of what was going threw my head while editing these images it's time to show them off.








I'll have their full Session to post in just a few short weeks. So make sure you come back often to check out all I have to offer in 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment