Thursday, January 24, 2013

Addison's Birth Pt. 1 \\ MCV Hospital \\ Richmond Labor Photographer

Addison's Birth \ January 23, 2013

It was a Beautiful Tuesday when I received the call I had been waiting for almost 3 weeks now. "Addison is coming!" I swear to you I had tears come to my eyes, I was so excited to rush downtown for once in my life! I will save all the major details from the day for my full post coming later on but I will say Tuesday in Wednesday Morning was one of the most Magical moments I have had the honor of documenting. 

Thank You Sara & Travis for allowing me to share in your special life moment!




















Addison Grace
born January 23, 2013 at 12:23am
weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches 

Hospital Delivered at : MCV in Richmond, Virginia
Doula Used: Rosehips doula services (https://www.facebook.com/RosehipsDoula)


Happy Birthday Addison!


2 comments: