Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spring Wedding Favorites \\ Hildebrandt Photography's Wedding Series W. 3

Erica's Spring Wedding Favorites


This week I want to take a little break from the pages of notes I have caused in your Bridal Binders the past two weeks. So I thought I could pass along some of my Favorite ideas for the Spring Brides out there. From Colors, Photos, food, flowers... everything!

  **Now before you see these beautiful images I am posting you need to know I did NOT take these images they all have been found online thru Pinterest. **

Color's I love in Spring:




Invitations I love for Spring:




Flowers I love in Spring:




 Everything I love in the Spring!






I want to see your Spring Wedding ideas, email me a link to your beautiful photos or inbox me what your thinking about I love to dream with all my brides!


Next Weeks Topic: Knowing your Wedding Vendors

Last Weeks Topic: Bridal Shows
Week 1's Topic: What to do after getting engaged.




1 comment:

  1. I am glad to have this list of Spring Wedding Favorites. Everything looks elegant in these pictures. At domestic wedding venues NYC my cousin also had pink spring wedding and wedding floral decorator did a great job. We all loved decorations that were in her party.

    ReplyDelete