Monday, January 28, 2013

Fannon Family Pt. 2 \\ Bowling Green, Virginia \\ Caroline Family Photographer


The Fannon Family


Photos taken in the Small Town of Bowling Green, Virginia

A few weeks back I got to start my 2013 Shooting year off with a great country family. I have had the joy of photographing the Fannon family once before when they lived locally in Hanover but since lasts January the Fannon Family has moved back home to the mountains of Virginia. When Brandi announced on Facebook that they would be moving back home I was happy for their family but a little sad to think I might now get to photograph these to amazing kiddos again. 

To my Surprise right after Christmas I received a message from Brandi! In it she said they were making a trip to Hanover and wanted new Family Photos. I swear I jumped with joy and let out a little excitement scream. I mean this beautiful family had moved almost 5 hours away and they still wanted me to photograph their Family! 

I was so touched and happy to quickly reply with the perfect small town location for our 3rd photo session together in 2 years! Well this photographer couldn't get enough of the Fannon's on that beautifully warm winter Saturday, and here are just a few examples why...









I hope in the years to come I can continue to be the Fannon Family's Photographer no matter how long the distance is between us.



No comments:

Post a Comment