Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Home \\ Hildebrandt-Photography.com

Have you seen my new Home for Hildebrandt Photography on the Web? I am so excited! 

Over the past 2 years of Hildebrandt Photography being on the Web I have had some crazy websites. I'll say it they kinda were to crazy. I looked like a boarded teenager that had nothing better to do with her time than to play on the internet. I mean if I had came across these web pages I wouldn't have booked me. But now that's all a thing of the past! 

Welcome the New Hildebrandt-Photography.com




Breath Taking right?

So want's new about Hildebrandt-Photography.com?

 * New Tag Line!  "Enjoying the view while capturing life's best moments"
* I have cut out all the clutter & focused on my specialties Weddings, Labor, & Families.
* A New "Hi There" tab.


* New Photos & Reviews straight from Hildebrandt Photography Clients! Found under Kind Words





* Direct Links to all my Social Media Sites


* and all new simple contact form!



Would you like to be featured on my Website like my other clients?

That's great! I would love to show off your images & Kind Words. Now follow this link and leave me a review of how you like my work or leave something you want my other clients to know. I'll then take that message and attach it with one of my favorite images of you and put it up for all to see. 

Now I want to know what you think of my new website, would you book with me now? I sure know I would. Leave me some love here in the blog comments and I will return the favor.




No comments:

Post a Comment