Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Growth Goals \\ Growth & Development


My 2013 Growth Goals \\ Hildebrandt Photography

I know your thinking, "Why do I care what your goals are, Erica?" and here's my answer to that question... it doesn't help me to reach these Growth goals if I'm the only one that knows about them. I need something or someone to be held responsible to, so I never let my hard work slip.

That's you! as my Clients and friends I know that if you know where I want to be in December 2013 I will not slack I will make sure I hold my promise to you. So here we go, How am I going to Grow in 2013?


What do I want to photograph?
8+ Weddings \\ (I shot 4 weddings in 2012)
 Aaron & Ashley : March 16, 2013
Ryan & Ashleigh : June 8, 2013
Ben & Shannon : August 24, 2013
James & Savannah : August 31, 2013

6+ Labors \\ (I shot 4 Labors in 2012)
Baby Girl Thomas : February 2013
It's a Secret : October 2013

25+ Portrait Sessions
The Fannon Family : January 2013
The BritTs : january 2013
Thomas 9m Maternity : January 2013
The Roth Family : February 2013
Kaylee Turned 5 : February 2013
The DeJesus Ladies : February 2013
The Short Kiddos : March 2013
The Toney Kiddos : March 2013
Mr. GrayBill : March 2013
Mr. Reed : March 2013


What are my other Growth goals?

* Educate my Clients on the Joy of Prints
* Run a Successful MomBassador Program
* New Beautiful and Branded Packaging (Check)
* No more Client CDs \\ Switch completely to Branded USBs (Check)
* Take the time to Backup more often
* Keep my Digital Negatives
* Work together a better Client Tracking system
* Attend and Host more Networking events
* Host Annual Client Mixers & Nights Out
* Purchase 2 New Working Lenses 
* Ventur out to new Roads in my Business.
* Attend Sal Cincotta's 2 Day Wedding Workshop
* Attend Will King's Lighting Workshop
* Save and attend ImagingUSA 2014 & WPPI 2014

& that's just the start for me! I will keep you undated right here on this blog post as my Business builds. I hope to continue to add to this list as I work through the kinks and Grow more.

Watch Out Virginia this Photographers going places!




No comments:

Post a Comment