Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another First \\ Personal Post \\ Hildebrandt Photography

Another First,

It has recently hit me like I am sure most mother get hit that her babies are growing up. Not only does my 10 year old no longer look like a child but a Young man but my baby in now walking and so independent. WOW! Where did my little ones go? The thoughts of how much I have experienced with both of my boys can bring me to tears. Again I am sure most if not all moms are the same way, but I love watching a capturing these 2 very individuals grow. 

Last week when Ashland had the craziest weather week ever I took my youngest to the park for his first time as a walker! What an amazing moment that I got to share with my Oldest, watching him be the protective and loving big brother and then watching my baby explore and learn with touching everything in reach. 

I am one of the luckiest mom's in Virginia! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment