Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LEGO Expo 2013 \\ Mommy Moments

LEGOs Expo 2013

Richmond, VA
February 17, 2013


In the last 4 years I think I have spent at least a years salary on Legos! That's right the Hildebrandt House is over ran with Legos. So when Cody brought me the Newspaper all excited about the Lego Expo Ad 4 weeks ago I knew we would be there. Don't you know it Cody, Ace, & Me plus 600 of our fellow Lego Heads were packed into the Richmond Convention Center last Sunday! 

Other than parking being a nightmare (It's downtown what could you do?) The show was organized fully to accommodate the youngest of Lego Heads to the full grown Lego Heads. With Lego piles larger than life, building centers, pre designed statues of the most popular children characters. It was one very big lego fest and full of fun for all ages. NOt to forget that Richmond was the first stop on the 7 stop tour of 2013 and all 6 sessions were 100% sold out! Who would have thought that Richmond would be the first recorded Lego Expo to sell out on 6 sessions! Way to go Richmonders, show those Expo Coordinators that we love our LEGOs. Here are a few of my favorite parts of the Expo (WARNING! these are all cell phone images. My personal Camera did not want to work with me Sunday.)




















Yep that's right there is a tornado with cows and sheep swept up into it all made out of legos! I want one of these to display in my living room forever! (hehe)

The Expo was so much fun! I would suggest that if you live close or don't mind traveling to one of the other dates DO IT! well worth the drive and Ticket Expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment