Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Classic Courtney / Hanover Senior Photographer

I am so crazy in love with all my clients but when you have handed a smart, beautiful, and spunky senior you can't help but jump for joy! I have worked with Courtney once before when her brother was born last October but was excited when Stephanie (return client, MomBassidor, & Austin's Mommy) asked me to capture Courtney's Senior Portraits, could I have said no? Haha NO! I love them!









PAUSE !.!.!. So Courtney and I are walking around the park (Crump that is) talking, laughing, 100% agreeing that I should have taken a nap before our session so I wasn't so hyper during... So out of left field I bust out "What size dress do you wear?" Courtney was like what in the world... Long story short I have my Wedding dress (yes never been worn yet wedding dress) that will be featured in a styled shoot with the beautiful Courtney as my inspiration and model!

















& let's be honest this is the first session since May that I have driven to in my Mother's Day gift a 1968 Ford Mustang, and it wouldn't be right if Courtney did pose for at least one photo with my baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment