Monday, June 10, 2013

The Thomas Family \\ Hanover Family Photographer

Good Morning Fans! I hope everyone else is having a better start to their Monday than I am, this weather non stop rain and darkness is really just making me so tired! But not to worry I did get out of bed this morning and and now writing away. Can't promise I will get out of my PJs hehe.

A few months back I had the chance to work with Addison, Sara, and Travis again. This was our first full family session together since Addison's birth in January of 2013. I am lucky to be such a close party of the Thomas family and getting to watch the sweet Addison grow up and one day marry my little Julian... Yes I am one of those silly moms that thinks she can pick her son's future wife. :)

For this session we choice the beautiful backdrop of Maymont Park in Richmond, Virginia. After having to reschedule our session together 2 times do to an over rainy season We were super happy to finally get the chance to walk, talk, and catch up on a beautifully warm afternoon. Here are some of our fun times together, Enjoy!













I love them and can't wait to get that phone call that Sara is pregnant with Baby #2! Good luck to both Sarah and Travis over the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment