Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Weirup & Longoria Family // Richmond Family Photographer // Walkerton Taveren Henrico, Va

Well where to start, because let me warn you this is one of those complicated "my cousin's mom's sister's dog's ex-owner's best friend's daughter" kinda of stories. Hehe!

Ok I meet Ashley and Aaron a little over a year ago while they were shopping for a wedding photographer. Love Them!!!! So we were becoming great friends long before I ever photographed them... Then their wedding came in March so beautiful! Then I got to meet the whole Weirup & Longoria Family & quickly fell in love with them all!

Lets see now here's were we get complicated... Momma Tammy is really close with one of my husbands best (like of all time!) friends Brandy & Aaron's older brother Derrick works with my Father-in-law. Crazy right? None of us knew this until we got to talking over dinner one night! Now I swear if I went a month with out talking to one of the 18 person family I might start having a DT trip and bust into tears.

Maybe not that bad but I am sure I would have momma Tammy on the phone planning another shoot or family dinner! Did I say that I love them like crazy! Ok so we were finally able to get all the kids & Grandkids together on a beautiful afternoon for a set of memorable family photos to last a year or so until a new grand baby it welcomed in the family again... But Who will have the next? Hmmm

So here are a few of my favorites, because if I don't show them now I might never stop talking about this wonderful family.





















How could I not end this post with my girl Mya sporting my Mustache neckless. Did you see my facebook post last week about my clients kids that scream my name and come running to hug me??? Mya & Ryan are some of the children behind that post. Love them both!






No comments:

Post a Comment