Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Bickel Family \\ The Center of the Universe Town \\ Ashland Family Photographer

That's right friends and fans I got to spend a great hour with the cutest little family, The Bickels!!!! The Bickels are a local small town family like myself that has the most beautiful little girl named Brooklyn or Ms. B as daddy liked to call her. Like any toddler in training with teeth coming in, ms. b gave us a run for our money but that didn't stop her from stealing all the spotlight with that beautiful smile when it came out. Here are a few of my favorites from our time together not to say that it was easy to get down to just 13 images but it was a start...








During our session together Chris told me of his dad that works as a photographer for the Richmond Times Dispatch and in 100% a nikon guy as I am a nikon girl. Then Brooklyn and I were playing with my camera as I let all the kiddos play with and well look at the great photo she captured of mom & dad...


Grandpa has been teaching her some tricks of the trade I see. :)

To see all the great images from the Bickel's session with me view their PASS album at:
http://hildebrandt-photography.pass.us/Bickel



No comments:

Post a Comment