Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Special Video by The Girl Tyler // Bowling Green, Va Children & Maternity Sessions

After the shock of being voted one of Hanover's best photographers of 2013 had started to die down, I knew I had to do something big to keep the brand and my craft growing or I might not make it on the list again next year. So I broke out my pen and paper and began to brain storm all the ideas that were flying around in my head. One of those was a promotional video to showcase me to my new clients, so forgetting everything else on that list for right now what would I showcase about Hildebrandt Photography, who would I have shoot it?

Then started a whole new 4 or 5 month long brain storm session. Yes, maybe I'm a little obsessed but if I want my small business to grow this is something I was going to have to invest and do it right not just point and shoot... Hehe

After lots of shopping and lots of maybe this or defiantly this I had found the Videographer for me. The Girl Tyler Inc.

They are a family team that couldn't be more awesome at their jobs! Take a minute watch and love all their videos like I did from the go.

Flash back moment!
In 2011 or even 2012 I would have never thought Hildebrandt Photography would be where it is today. I have been super blessed to have the success that I do and honestly I refuse to let myself fail I must keep climbing and growing. So I work with the best like The Girl Tyler.

Now Tyler & I have talked tons back and forth on ideas, branding, clothing... Right? And now have a date/s on the book to start filming and shooting. Really I am just too excited for words and can't wait to send days with the Tyler team and see all the awesomeness they bring out of following me around on sessions. Not to forget I had my awesome girl Crystal of Crystal Reyns Photography to back me up and run around crazy to help me out! (Love Her!)













I know, I know, you are wanting to know what will be in the video or what ideas we have started working with... Well boys and girls you will just have to come back in late August and see the video for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment