Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Headshots from Crystal Reyns Photography

That's right I have finally lost half my goal weight and totally starting to feel much more comfortable in my skin, so when Crystal found this amazing Sunflower field I knew it was time for new (&Branded) Headshots! Here are just a few of the great shots she captured of me a few weeks ago...

 

  

 

  

  


Amazing field right? Crystal in amazing and I swear she has to be my photography sole mate, for sure! So you better believe that I brought my little guys along to get some new snap shots for our home...



  

  

  

    

  

  

With 2013 shaping up to being such an amazing year I couldn't ask for a better set of boys or best friend to share it all with. So Thank You to Crystal for capturing the passion behind Hildebrandt Photography with these new Head shots, and super thank you for being the one photographer other than myself that hangs in our home.





1 comment: