Friday, August 30, 2013

An Intimate Announcement // October 20 & 21

That's right friends I have a special announcement to make today! Over the last 4 weeks I have had many ladies contact me about a Boudoir or as I like to call them Intimate Weekend. Up until last week I had thought against having another one simply because in the past they have had lots of interest and some bookings but people ended up backing out. :o( But lets be honest I love photographing intimate sessions, I love the confidence that blossoms in these ladies! 

So what the Heck! I will be hosting a 2 day only Intimate Special Weekend, 


These one of a kind images will be tailored to your style and partners likes. They can be given as great Christmas Gifts, Wedding/Anniversary Gifts, or A Special Valentines Gift. 

Here are a few snap shots at past intimate sessions with Hildebrandt Photography:

Emily: 

Erica was AMAZING!!!!! I was referred to her by a friend who has had a great experience with her as well. I wanted to do a boudoir session for my anniversary and was a little nervous leading up to my appointment. She made me feel so comfortable and I absolutely love my photos. She gave me so much confidence and I felt great during my session!!! I can't wait to do a family session with her!!!"








Savannah:

"LOVE working with Erica, Ive done 4 shoots with her and all were very professional and very comfortable!"







Some more favorites:





"Erica is amazing! She is extremely down to earth and makes you feel comfortable during any shoot. She is very talented and it really shows through her photos...Love her! : )"

"The 2nd shoot was a boudoir, and any photographer that can make me look half my size and so gorgeous is the best in my book! "

So call me today to set your Intimate Session!






No comments:

Post a Comment