Monday, August 26, 2013

Shannon's Bridal Portraits // The Manor House // Mechanicsville WeddingPhotographer

As I sit down to write today's blog post we are just 1 week away (or just photographed by the time this is posted.) from Shannon and Ben's beautiful wedding at The Manor House. What a beautiful venue for a wedding!

I have known Shannon for 3 years now, love her children and all but adopted her son. Ben & Shannon have the cutest love story of all time in my book, but that is a story to tell on their first wedding blog post. With Shannon's second wedding quickly approaching it was time to walk and view the venue while capturing her bridal beauty. 

I really couldn't say much more because these images speak for them selves more than I could ever say...


















I am so excited to final photograph with beautiful wedding on August 24, 2013 along with 2 of my new photog friends Ben & Sophia (from Ben & Sophia Photography Fredericksburg, Va)








No comments:

Post a Comment